To start accepting WebMoney and other payment instruments provided by the System as a payment option on your website you will need to register on the MegaStock Catalogue.
If you work with Russian speaking customers it is highly recommended to register on the Russian version too.
If your site qualifies for being added to the Catalogue after the appropriate checks and verification you will be added into the catalogue and obtain Merchant status which is also called a "Merchant Passport". Starting right away you get access to all the Merchant Interfaces and can enable purses for the obtaining of funds from test to live mode.
Verified Merchant Status (that allows you to receive payments in automated mode) can be obtained by any individual (physical person/private entrepreneur) or company (legal entity). Their status, activities and web sites must meet the requirements listed below.
Information about companies, working through the Processing service is added to the catalogue by us as soon as all the agreements are signed. The Customer sees that the WMID belongs to the System, which is acting on behalf of this Merchant, but the products/services and their provider are visible too.
For those websites which have a purely local, narrow or niche orientation there is an invisible (non-public) publication. You have to explain why you believe your site is non-public and provide clear, evidential reasons why this is the case. The decision is taken by a moderator on a case by case basis. You might be asked to provide additional data.
Registration on the catalogue is a compulsory step in order to receive access to the automated interfaces and Merchants. Refusal to be published or illegibility due to the scope of activities you provide leads to
- Your site must have a unique design and contain a clear description of your activities and "How to" instructions.
- Sites which are located on free (public) hosting platforms will not be registered.
- The website must be launched live and completely full of content.
- There must be a detailed description of the payment procedure for your goods or services through WebMoney including:
- How long does the purchasing process take (from the moment when goods/services are being paid for to the purchase processing)?
- Instructions on what to do if the purchase fails (possible reasons, troubleshooting).
- Delivery terms and conditions.
- Your resource must be free of illegal or immoral content. Your site must not offer illegal products or services. You can view the unacceptable product and service categories in the Addendum 2.
- The site must contain up to date contact information and information about the resource owners including telephone number, e-mail and the WM identifier that receives payments.
- Pages which are related to products/services that are sold for WebMoney and the payment instructions must be published in Russian and/or in English.
- Your website must reference the System’s website in the form of the We Accept WebMoney button.
- A symbolic logo confirming your verification status ("WebMoney Verified" - account level no lower than Personal), which redirects to your Passport page on the Verification Center website (logo example here).
- The site must contain clear instructions explaining how to pay for your goods/services with WebMoney. Instructions must be visible to all customers without any additional registration.
- You can receive WebMoney only to those Purses and from the web site which is registered during the MegaStock Application. The receiving of funds from unregistered purses/web sites is prohibited.***
- If the site sells its goods/services as a Company (legal entity) then its WebMoney Passport must be registered to the same legal entity** (that is the Company’s duly authorized representatives). A corresponding power of attorney (letter of appointment) must be presented to the catalogue’s administrators.
- Websites providing personal accounts and using WebMoney as a depositing method must specify the account details (name, ID) of such account for both Incoming (depositing the account with WebMoney) and Outgoing (withdrawing from the account to WebMoney purse) transactions.
If an account of such website was deposited with WebMoney purse, withdrawal of funds from such account must first be back to the same purse, in an amount not less than the original and only after that to any other wallets and payment systems.
- MegaStock administration reserves the right to refuse to place the resource in the catalogue at its own discretion without explaining the reason.
- MegaStock administration reserves the right to change these rules at any moment without prior notice.
- Application is reviewed for up to three work days.
* Merchant status is granted only to Personal Passport Holders (i.e. you must obtain Personal Passport first).
** except when using the Processing service.
*** in case your activities grow your application can be updated or an additional one can be filed.
Your site can be excluded from the catalogue without any explanations if:
- you infringe any of the rules written above;
- we receive complaints about your resource or its WM identifier against your site concerning the quality of the products and services offered on your site, and we have grounds to consider these complaints legitimate;
- your site has not been accessible for a long time.